CITS Admit Card 2017 Download ATI Chennai CITS Hall Ticket

7
140

CITS Admit Card 2017 Download ATI Chennai CITS Hall Ticket 2017: The All India Common Entrance Test for the Craft Instructor Training Scheme is to be held in the month of August 2017. The purpose of this examination by the Directorate of General of Training is to increase and upgrade the training standard of ITI’s existing servicing instructors. For this examination, all serving instructors throughout India have applied till July. Now the entrance test is scheduled to be held on August 13, 2017.

This is a pen and paper type exam where candidates need to fill the bubbles with the right answers to the questions. The exam is very close, candidates are waiting to download the CITS Admit Card 2017 from AIT Chennai’s official website.

Download ATI Chennai CITS Admit Card 2017

25% seats in central institutions are reserved for the sponsored candidates of state governments and union territories. Candidates will be admitted on the basis of choice of admission in their desired college. There is no possibility of a change in admission once the seat is confirmed. More information available in CITS Admit Card 2017.

Total 8828 candidates can get benefit from this All India General Admissions AICTE Exam  2017. These are total 3360 available in government and private ITOTs, 1640  seats in  NVTI / RVTIs and remaining 3828 seats are available at ATI / ATIEPI /CTI / FTI.

First, candidates to participate in this test must download their ATI Chennai CITS Admit Card 2017 and must be present in the test on allotted center in 30 nodal centers. Carry your ID card like Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card with CITS Admit Card 2017 before going to examination venue. there is no entry without ID card & CITS Admit Card.

Important Information About ATI Chennai CITS Admit Card 2017

Exam Organization: Advanced Training Institute Chennai

Name of The Examination: Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS)

Institute Name: ATI / CTI / ATIEPI / NVTI / RVTI / ITOT

Location: All Over India

Category: Hall Ticket

Exam Date: 13 August 2017 (The CITS entrance exam to be held on 12.8.2017 has been re-scheduled to 13.8.2017)

Exam Pattern of ATI Chennai CITS Admission 2017

This is an examination for 2 hours & 75% of the questions are from the trades you have applied. These questions are ITI levels and the remaining 25% of questions have eligibility, logical reasoning and numerical capacity. So those who are prepared in these subjects can only able to attend more question in this examination. We inform to all candidates, The official link for this CITS Admit Card 2017 is available after 02 August 2017.

Contact ATI Chennai regarding CITS Hall Ticket 2017 in below official contact information.

Queries Regarding ATI Chennai CITS Hall Ticket 2017: +918527568928

Contact Regarding Online admission Issues: 044-22500791

ATI Chennai Email: [email protected]

How to Download Craft Instructor Training Scheme Admit Card 2017

Candidates need to follow given below step wise process for downloading the ATI Chennai CITS Admit Card 2017. So, We are going to share how to download process of CITS Admit Card 2017.

1. Visit official web page for CITS Admission, Which is http://citsadmission.atichennai.org.in/

2. Find “CITS Admit Card 2017” link & click on it.

3. Enter all asked information like name, registration no. & DOB.

4. Review all the enter details & Click on submit button.

5. Now your CITS Admit Card 2017 is on your device screen.

6. Take a print of CITS Admit Card 2017 & ready to attend CITS Exam 2017.

Candidates can also download their CITS Admit Card 2017 by clicking the below link

Download ATI Chennai CITS Hall Ticket 2017

(Available on 05 August Onward)

Check CITS Admission Admit Card Here

The comment box is given below, So don’t forget to share CITS Admit Card 2017 query. We will reply as soon as possible to all applicants who comment below.

7 COMMENTS

  1. Admit card download नही हो रहा है sir
    Exam date नजदीक आ रहा है sir कुछ कीजिये

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here